The evening will include:
- Tips about how to make smarter food choices while dining out or eating at home by Jodi Drake, K-State Research and Extension agent.
- Self-management guidelines to help improve heart health and maintain normal blood sugar numbers from Kathy Smith, ARNP, CDE.
- Opportunities to win prizes.
- Diabetes-friendly displays.
- A snack of fruits and vegetables.
While the health fair is free, pre-registration will ensure there are enough samples and handouts for those in attendance. For more information or to register, go to www.bcbsks.com or contact Drake620-672-6121.