The Pratt Public Library and Pratt Regional Medical Center invite you to attend a series of educational sessions to learn about and access the new Health Insurance Marketplace, which was created as a result of the Affordable Care Act.
- Open enrollment for health insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace starts October 1, 2013.
- Plans and prices will be available then.
- Coverage starts as soon as January 1, 2014.
Kansans can go online to: www.HealthCare.gov to apply for coverage, compare plans, and enroll.
Call the Library at 672-3041 to reserve your seat.
ALL OF THE SESSIONS WILL BE AT THE PRATT PUBLIC LIBRARY
- August 22nd, 7:00 p.m. – Overview of the Affordable Care Act
- September 12th, 7:00 p.m. – HealthCare.gov Marketplace
- September 26th, 7:00 p.m. – Demonstration of Website
Are you wondering how the new Health Insurance Marketplace will affect you? These online presentations will be held as a Watch Party and will allow time for questions and answers. These events are presented by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services in Partnership with the State Library of Kansas and your local library.