Cross Manufacturing presents Dr. Henry Migliore Tuesday, July 22 at Park Hills Country Club Dr. R. Henry Migliore’s life is dedicated to helping others succeed. He works with a wide range of hospital, government, athletic, profit and nonprofit organizations. His primary role has been strategic planning, problem solving and team building for action and solutions. Dr. Migliore’s formula for developing supportive functional plans, and their co-ordination with the overall plan is unique.
- 5:30 pm Social Hour on the Patio
- 6:30 pm The Grill will be open
- 7:30 pm Presentation by Dr. Migliore
- Please RSVP to [email protected]
Pratt County Fair July 23 – 26 Memberships are now on sale, contact a 4-H Member to get yours today!
- Pride of Texas Shows Carnival 6:00 – 11:00 pm Daily
- Wednesday 8:00 pm –Jake Gill, FREE concert at the Livestock Showbarn
- Thursday 8:45 pm – Keith Leff, Magician – FREE show at the Livestock Showbarn
- Friday 7:30 pm – Demolition Derby
- Saturday 8:00 pm – Concert with Kevin Fowler
For a complete list of times and activities, visit www.pratt.ksu.edu
Town Hall meeting with U.S. Congressman Mike Pompeo and Todd Tiahrt, candidate for Kansas’ Fourth District Congressional seat followed by David Ward and Ed Barrett who are running for Pratt County Commissioners seat Friday, July 25th – 5:00 pm Pratt County Fair Grounds Arena If you have questions for any of the candidates or Congressman Pompeo, please email them to [email protected]g
Pratt Community Blood Drive Friday, July 25 – 11:00 am – 5:30 pm Pratt Community Building – 619 N. Main Visit www.redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-RED-CROSS (733-2767) to schedule your appointment
Leadership 2000 Plus Thursday, July 31 – 7:30 am Pratt County Fire Department 201 S. Jackson Do you have questions about the Leadership 2000 Plus program? Would you like to participate in the program? Come visit with Leadership 2000 Board members and alumni of the program. Breakfast will be served.
Southwest Truck Parts 17th Annual Charity Mud Run Saturday, August 2 Gates open at 12:00 Noon – Run starts at 3:00 pm Admission $6.00 (Under 6 free) – Registration from 12:00 – 2:00 pm
Relay for Life Friday, August 22 – Zerger Field Theme: Finish the Fight! For more details, contact Ann Ruder at (620) 450-2179, (620) 388-6420 or [email protected]
Quarterly Breakfast at the Vernon Filley Art Museum Thursday, August 28 – 7:30 am
Ribbon Cutting – Balloons And More Tuesday, September 2 – 10:00 am Join us as we cut the ribbon for Balloons And More in their new location at 105 W. First Street.
Ride for the Red Saturday, September 6 12th Annual Ride for the Red Charity Run! You’ll enjoy an approximate 100 mile ride, free lunch and a chance to win the top prize! For more information contact Donna Meier-Pfeifer at [email protected] or (620) 672-3651
Save the Date! The Pratt Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting its Annual Celebration on Thursday, October 23rd!
Prairie Independent Living Center, Inc. 400 South Main (large conference room)
- Living Well Series 1:30 – 3:00 pm
- ADHD – First Tuesday of Every Month
- Diabetes – Third Tuesday of Every Month
What’s Happening @ Your Library – July
- PreSchool Story Time (ages 3 – 5 years) – Mondays and Thursdays at 10:00 am
- Toddler Time (ages 0 – 2 years + mom/caregiver) – Tuesdays at 10:00 am
- Tween Tuesdays @ Your Library – 2:00 pm July 22 – Hike & Haiku
- K-4 Fun @ Your Library – Every Thursday at 2:00 pm July 24 – Animal Tracks with the Kansas Department of Wildlife & Parks
- Tech Thursdays – 5:30 pm July 24 – Nook eLibrary Class
- Summer Movie Friday – 12:15 pm July 25 – Call the Library for details! (620) 672-3041
- Book-A-Librarian! Tuesday mornings at Blue Moon from 9:00 – 11:00 am July 22 and 29th
Vernon Filley Art Museum: For Museum Hours and Admission Fees, please visit www.vernonfilleyartmuseum.org
- August 22 to November 30th: Guest Exhibit “Kansas Ties” from the Birger Sandzén Memorial Gallery, Lindsborg KS Details at www.vernonfilleyartmuseum.org
- Announcing Museum Docent Guided tours the First Saturday of Every month beginning at 1:30 p.m. 10% discounts for groups of 10 or more.
- August 11th and 12th: The Filley Art Museum will host Dr. Al Lyons, a non-profit and community leadership consultant from Bloomington, Indiana.
- Monday August 12th, at 7pm: Dr. Lyons will give a presentation at the Filley Art Museum focused on the growing role of nonprofits in community and economic development.
Rolla Rena Public Skate Sessions Be sure to register for KIDS SKATE FREE at www.kidsskatefree.com
- Tuesdays – 9:30-11:30am *** 8:00-10:00pm
- Wednesday – 8:00-10:00pm
- Thursday – 9:30-11:30am (rec. dept. skate June 5 & 19, July3)
- sign up with the rec. dept. and save $1.00!! walk ins welcome.
- all sessions $6.00 includes quad rental skates, in-lines add $2.00
- dress cool & comfortable, its summer it may be warm.