Ribbon Cutting – Balloons And More Tuesday, September 2 – 10:00 am
Join us as we cut the ribbon for Balloons And More in their new location at 105 W. First Street.
Ride for the Red Saturday, September 6 12th Annual Ride for the Red Charity Run! You’ll enjoy an approximate 100 mile ride, free lunch and a chance to win the top prize! For more information contact Donna Meier-Pfeifer at [email protected] or (620) 672-3651
Ribbon Cutting – Best Western Plus Monday, September 8 – 4:00 pm Join us as we cut the ribbon for the Best Western Plus located at 112 NE SR HWY 61.
Horizons Mental Health Center presents Breaking Barriers, Resorting Hope! A workshop designed to destigmatize mental health issues
Thursday, September 11 Ramada Hotel & Convention Center – Hutchinson For registration and details visit www.regonline.com/breakingbarriers
Community Resource & Disability Fair Wednesday, September 24 – 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Municipal Building Have you ever wondered what services might be available to you in the Pratt community? Have you ever wished you knew more about the Hope Center or Pratt Community College or (you name it)? Prairie Independent Living Center, Inc. (PILR) is hosting a community resource fair with the hope that we can gather all of the area service providers together under one roof. If you would like to be a presenter at this Fair, or need more information, please contact Prairie Independent Living Center, Inc. (PILR) at 103 West 2nd, 620-672-9600.
Save the Dates!
- Pratt Community College Rodeo – October 3, 4, & 5
- The Pratt Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting its Annual Celebration on Thursday, October 23rd!
Pratt Garden Club celebrates 65 years! Sunday, October 12 – 2:00 – 4:00 pm Pratt County Historical Society Museum – 208 South Ninnescah Come & go reception to celebrate 65 years in Pratt!
Serenity Massage and Kempton Chiropractic Clinics are happy to announce and addition to our health care staff; RN and Certified Massage Therapist, Cliff Mock. We are lucky to have him join our team, as he is an exceptional massage therapist. He specializes in Swedish, sports, pre and post natal, deep tissue massages among others. Cliff is now accepting clients, please call 672-7443 for an appointment.
Prairie Independent Living Center, Inc. 400 South Main (large conference room)
- Living Well Series 1:30 – 3:00 pm
- Diabetes – Third Tuesday of Every Month
What’s Happening @ Your Library – August
- PreSchool Story Time (ages 3 – 5 years) – Mondays and Thursdays at 10:00 am
- Toddler Time (ages 0 – 2 years + mom/caregiver) – Tuesdays at 10:00 am
- After Hours @ Your Library – 7:00 pm August 26 – TALK Book discussion “Bel Canto” by Ann Patchett
- Tech Thursdays – 5:30 pm August 28 – Kindle eLibrary Class
- Annual Book Sale ends Saturday, August 23
Vernon Filley Art Museum: For Museum Hours and Admission Fees, please visit www.vernonfilleyartmuseum.org August 22 to November 30th: Guest Exhibit “Kansas Ties” from the Birger Sandzén Memorial Gallery, Lindsborg KS Details at www.vernonfilleyartmuseum.org
- Friday August 22nd, at 7pm: Member’s Exhibit Opening and Reception:
- Saturday August 23rd, 10:00am-5:00pm: Public Exhibit Opening- Special Hours!
- Saturday September 6th, 1:30 pm: Museum Docent Guided tours beginning at 1:30 p.m. 10% discounts for groups of 10 or more.
- September 15th: Fall Art Classes Begin: See our list of classes and Register now at: http://www.vernonfilleyartmuseum.org/2014-fall-art-class-schedule/
The Learning Center at Pratt is enrolling NOW! Do you know an adult who needs a high school diploma? Tell them to call 620-672-2800 or go to The Learning Center at Pratt, located on the PCC campus. Or you may want to bring them out because the friendly TLC staff serves warm cookies fresh from the oven!!! Learn more about The Learning Center at Pratt atgetmydiploma.org and on their Facebook page. Adult Program – On-Site or Online – Flexible Scheduling – Only 21 Credits to Graduate – TLC/PCC Scholarships – Free Enrollment
Support our local student athletes!