Chamber Quarterly Breakfast
Thursday, July 11, 7:30 a.m.
City Fire Station Meeting Room
201 S. Jackson Street
Our program will be presented by Jeanette Siemens of ThinkOut Strategic Solutions
“Coaching: Why coaching, and what it is and isn’t!”
SUPER SATURDAY IN PRATT! – July 13
- · Sidewalk sales 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Great summer specials at our participating stores on North and South Main and East First Street
- Free Hamburgers at 3rd & Main from 11:30 until they are gone!
- Free Community Movie in the Park presented by Pratt Young Professionals
- Free Ice Cream Social and kids activities at 7:00 p.m.
- Costume contest at 8:30 p.m. (come dressed as your favorite Peter Pan character)
- Movie begins at 9:00 p.m. (“Hook”)
- · Hap Dumont Baseball Tournament (All day at Green Sports Complex)
Pratt Public Library – Summer Programs
· K – 4th grade Story, Game & Craft Days
Wednesdays, 2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
· Free Movie: All Ages (2 and under must be accompanied by an adult)
Each Friday, June 7 – August 9, 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
· Adult Summer Reading Program
May 20 – August 10
Weekly and monthly drawings!
· K-4th grade, Wednesday, July 24:
Chris Shrack from Kansas Dept. of Wildlife, Parks, and Tourism
“Slithering Snakes” program 2:00 – 2:45 p.m.
Pratt Community Blood Drive
Wednesday, July 24, 11:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Pratt Community Building 619 N. Main
Visit redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-REDCROSS (1-800-733-2767) to schedule an appointment